Black Tiger Shrimp
Penaeus monodon
Black Tiger Shrimp (lat. Penaeus Monodon)
Approximately 60% of the world's volume of black tiger shrimp is farmed. Main countries – suppliers of farmed shrimp are India, China, Vietnam, Taiwan, Malaysia and the Mediterranean countries. The rest 40% are caught in the natural environment, particularly in Bangladesh - our supplier of tiger shrimp. Most probably the very name "Black Tiger" was given due to its dark strips that encircle their shell. Black tiger can grow up to 36 cm in length and reach a weight of up to one kilo. The shrimps grown in the natural environment, which we supply, are distinguished by dense meat and excellent taste characteristics.
Common sizes
HOSO 2/4, 4/6, 6/8, 8/12, 13/15, 16/20, 21/25, 26/30
HLSO 13/15, 16/20, 21/25, 26/30
PDTO 21/25, 26/30
СPDTO 21/25, 26/30
IQF, Semi-IQF. Packed – in 1.0 kg poly bags, blocks 1,8 kg.
Cold-Water Shrimp
Pandalus borealis
Cold-water Shrimp (lat. Pandalus borealis)
Our cold-water shrimps are caught in the cold, clean Arctic water. The shrimps can reach up to 10-12 cm in size and they live their entire lives at the ocean's bottom and grow very slowly, giving them an exquisite flavour, a firm texture and a sweet aftertaste. In general, the object of the fishery are 3-year-old shrimps of medium size 8-10 cm. The shrimps are caught in Barents Sea, near Greenland and in the Far East of Russia.
Common size
70/90, 90/120, 120/150, 150/180 and 180+
IQF, Semi-IQF. Packed - in 0,5 - 1.0 kg poly bags or bulk cartons 5-10 kg.
Shell-on, cooked-frozen
Pacific white shrimp
King prawn
Penaeus vannamei
White Shrimp (lat. Penaeus vannamei)
White Shrimp is widely represented in the Russian seafood market as a Royal prawn. These shrimps have a large size and excellent taste. The name "royal" this shrimp received from marketers-promoters. Very often large decapods are considered as a "royal" shrimp. Approximately 90% of the total amount of shrimps is farmed. These shrimps are resistant to various diseases and the costs of their production are relatively low. The main countries-suppliers of royal shrimp are India, China, Ecuador and Vietnam.
Common sizes
HOSO 13/15, 16/20, 21/25, 26/30, 31/40, 40/50
HLSO 13/15, 16/20, 21/25, 26/30
PDTO 13/15, 16/20, 21/25, 26/30
СPDTO 13/15, 16/20, 21/25, 26/30
I IQF, Semi-IQF. Packed – in 1.0 kg poly bags, blocks 1,8 kg. or bulk cartons by 10 kg.
Wild Argentine Red Shrimps
Pleoticus muelleri
Wild Argentine Red Shrimps (lat. Pleoticus muelleri)
Wild Argentine Red Shrimp is, as the name suggests, caught in the waters of the South Atlantic off the Argentine coast. These shrimps live in natural environment at a depth of 200 to 1400 meters. Also as the name suggests, this shrimp sports a vibrant red hue even prior to cooking. But the real thing to focus on here is that first word: wild! Wild shrimp just tastes better than anything from the farm. Wild Argentine Red Shrimp is a delicious, nutritious source of protein that's rich in nutrients, low in fat, and a good source of iron, selenium, and other beneficial vitamins and antioxidants.The shrimp we bring you is processed and frozen within hours of being caught on the vessels or at seaports, so its flavor and nutritional value are reliably preserved.
Common sizes

HOSO L1 (10/20); L2(20/30); L3 (31/40) pcs/kg
HLSO C1 (30/55); C2 (55/100)
Block 2 kg.; Carton 2 kg.x6 (12kg)
HOSO, HLSO fresh-frozen
Giant Freshwater Prawn
Macrobrachium rosenbergii
Macrobrachium rosenbergii, also known as the giant river prawn or giant freshwater prawn, is a commercially important species of palaemonid freshwater prawn. It is found throughout the tropical and subtropical areas of the Indo-Pacific region, from India to Southeast Asia and Northern Australia. Macrobrachium rosenbergii is one of the biggest freshwater prawns in the world and is widely cultivated in several countries for food. While M. rosenbergii is considered a freshwater species, the larval stage of the animal depends on brackish water. Once the individual shrimp has grown beyond the planktonic stage and becomes a juvenile, it will live entirely in freshwater.
M. rosenbergii can grow to a length over 30 cm (12 in). They are predominantly brownish in color but can vary. Smaller individuals may be greenish in color and display faint vertical stripes. The rostrum is very prominent and contains 11 to 14 dorsal teeth and 8 to 11 ventral teeth.
Our giant river prawns are caught in rivers of Bangladesh
Common sizes
HLSO fresh-frozen, easy peeled:
6/8, 8/12,13/15, 16/20 (pcs/pound)

Poly bags 1 kg
HLSO fresh-frozen, easy peeled